If you have already signed and wondering what else to do to support the campaign here is a list of other ideas…
And here’s a guide for you to send to other people who are wondering about how to sign
If you want to collect signatures “in real life”, THANK YOU in advance.
Here’s some advice…
- Please first read this one page advice sheet – we want to minimise the number of ineligible signatures (it wastes time, hurts morale, creates unnecessary work for Council officials).
- Then download latest petition sheet, as a pdf. Please only collect signatures on the front, do NOT use the back.
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
A “frequently asked questions” will be here soon (Feb 2020)
Here are the links to the relevant recent blog posts:
- CEM asks supporters- 10 on the 10th for #Manchester #climate cash & democracy
- Petition for more democracy & cash for #Manchester #climate action. Help!!
- Petition into triple figures online. What next?
- Petition interview: (for 100th online) – Hannah Malcolm